Hot Thai Dipping Sauce
This recipe makes enough for a party and is wonderful with roasted veggies, chicken, shrimp, or beef on skewers. You can adjust the heat to your taste.
Makes: 2 cupsHands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
Makes: 2 cups
- 1 cup canned, unsweetened coconut milk
- ½ cup peanut butter or tahini (sesame seed paste)
- 1 tsp. Asian fish sauce
- ½ tsp. Thai red pepper paste or Tabasco
- Juice of ½ lime
- 1 tsp. garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. fresh gingerroot, peeled and minced
- Whirl all ingredients in your blender. Taste for heat and season accordingly.