Hot Tomato Juice
Serves: 2Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 large carrot, trimmed
- 1 stalk celery, with leaves
- 1 piece (1") fresh ginger
- 1 piece (1") horseradish root
- ¼ lemon, peeled
- 3 or 4 sprigs fresh cilantro
- 1 radish
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- Process the tomatoes through an electronic juicer according to the manufacturer’s directions.
- Add the carrot, followed by the celery.
- Add the ginger, horseradish, and lemon.
- Add the cilantro, the radish, and the garlic.
- Mix the juice thoroughly to combine ingredients and serve over ice.