Hugs Meltaway Brownie Bites
Here’s a sweet idea: bake up a batch of brownies bites topped with creamy Hershey’s chocolates!
Serves: 48Prep: 2 hours 25 minutesCook: 13 minutesTotal: 2 hours 38 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 48 Hershey’s Hugs Brand Candies or Hershey's KISSES Brand Chocolates, wrappers removed and frozen
- 2⁄3 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 1⁄4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup Hershey’s Cocoa or Hershey’s Special Dark Cocoa
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- In large bowl, beat together butter, granulated sugar, water and vanilla until well blended. Add eggs; beat well.
- In separate bowl, stir together flour, cocoa, salt and baking soda. Gradually add to sugar mixture, beating on low speed until blended. Cover; refrigerate about 2 hours or until firm enough to handle.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 48 small muffin wells (1¾” in diameter) with baking cups.
- Shape dough into 1” balls; place in prepared muffin wells.
- Bake 11 to 13 minutes. Cool about 5 minutes. Dust tops with powdered sugar. Press frozen chocolate into tops of each brownie bite before serving.