Hummus, Carrot, and Parsley Wrap Sandwiches
The perfect sandwich for a hot summer day. Cool, refreshing, and supremely healthy, these vegan wraps satisfy hunger without weighing you down. Add additional veggies or lettuce as desired.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (12 oz.) Garden City All Natural Square Lavash
- 1 cup hummus
- 2 medium carrots, shredded
- ½ cup chopped red cabbage
- ½ cup chopped fresh parsley
- Spread the lavash on a clean surface.
- Measure ¼ cup hummus onto the center of each wrap and spread to even. Top with a quarter of the shredded carrot, cabbage, and parsley.
- Fold the top and bottom of the lavash toward the filling, fold one of the sides over the filling to cover, and then carefully roll to close. Repeat with remaining sandwiches. Serve immediately.