Ready in minutes, this Mediterranean-inspired toast is topped with colorful hummus, cucumbers, tomatoes, olives and feta.
Serves: 4Prep: 5 minutesCook: 2 minutesTotal: 7 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 slices whole grain bread
- 6 tablespoons Private Selection™ Mediterranean Herb Hummus
- 2 baby cucumbers, sliced
- 6 grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 12 kalamata olives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons crumbled feta
- Olive oil, to drizzle
- Flaky salt, to garnish
- Ground black pepper, to garnish
- Chili flakes, to garnish
- Place bread slices in toaster; toast until lightly golden brown.
- While toast is warm, spread each piece with 1½ tablespoons hummus.
- Top with cucumber, tomato, olive and feta. Drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and chili flakes.
- Serve immediately. Refrigerate leftovers.