Iced Cocoa Coffee
This is a recipe for the frosty chocolate goodness that you crave.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 4 hours 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 6 cups double-strength brewed dark roast coffee
- 2⁄3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups nonfat milk
- Fill ice-cube trays with 3 cups coffee and place in the freezer for 4 hours.
- Combine the remaining coffee, cocoa powder, and milk in a blender. Add the ice cubes. Blend until thoroughly mixed and still slightly chunky.
- When the ice cubes have frozen, transfer them to a zip-top plastic bag and crush them.
- Pour into 4 tall glasses. Serve immediately.