Iced Ginger Orange Green Tea
If you use orange juice with pulp in it you increase your fiber content without even thinking about it, so don’t pick up the pulp-free variety anymore. The same goes for grapefruit juice. For added color and fiber, eat a handful of fresh raspberries along with your juice.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups water
- 1 Tbsp. coarsely chopped crystallized ginger
- 2 pieces (1") orange peel
- 4 green tea bags
- 2 cups orange juice, chilled
- In medium saucepan, bring water to boil.
- In ceramic container, pour boiling water over ginger and orange peel. Add tea bags; cover and steep for 5 minutes.
- Remove tea bags, ginger, and orange peel; add orange juice and stir. Put ice cubes in 4 glasses; pour orange juice-tea blend over ice, and serve.