Iced Margarita Slush
This is grown-up slush is really terrific on a hot day, but do be careful.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 large cans (12 oz.) frozen limeade, slightly defrosted to a slushy consistency
- 24 ice cubes
- 2 Tbsp. kosher salt
- 1 medium lime, cut in wedges
- 1 bottle tequila
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 12 oz. triple sec (orange liqueur)
- Whirl the limeade and ice in a blender until frothy. Place in a large, chilled pitcher.
- Place salt in a small saucer. Rub the rims of 12 margarita glasses with a lime wedge and dip rims into the salt.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the blender and blend on high speed for 30 seconds. Pour into prepared glasses.