Iced Peach Tea
Sweet peaches go great with iced tea in this easy make-ahead party favorite.
Serves: 6Prep: 15 minutesCook: 40 minutesTotal: 55 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 fresh peaches, sliced
- 6 3⁄4 cups water, divided
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 green tea bags
- In a small saucepan, bring the peaches, ¾ cup water and sugar to a boil, then reduce heat to medium. Crush the peach slices and stir to dissolve the sugar while simmering. Turn off heat and cover; allow to sit for 30 minutes.
- Boil 6 cups of water, then steep the tea bags for 10 minutes. Allow to refrigerate until chilled.
- Strain the syrup through a fine mesh strainer. Discard any fruit pieces.
- Add the syrup to the tea.
- Serve over ice.