Indian-Spiced Chicken Tenders
If you like spicy food, you’ll enjoy this delicious and juicy chicken dish. Garam masala is a magnificent spice blend that combines cardamom, cinnamon, cloves, cumin, black pepper, and coriander. It is a staple in many Indian dishes.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 1 hour 50 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup light coconut milk
- 1 tsp. ground turmeric
- 1 tsp. garam masala
- 1 tsp. ground coriander
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1"-thick strips
- In a medium bowl, combine the coconut milk, spices, oil, and lemon juice. Whisk them together.
- Meanwhile, place the chicken in an 8" square baking dish.
- Pour the marinade over the chicken, making sure that every piece is covered with the mixture.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour, or overnight for more taste.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Bake the chicken for 40 minutes.