Individual Broccoli and Cheese Pies
Broccoli turns into comfort food when combined with lots of cheese!
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 50 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 large eggs plus 2 egg whites
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 1 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 3 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large mixing bowl, blend all ingredients except Parmesan cheese and cooking spray.
- Spray individual ramekins with nonstick cooking spray. Divided the mixture between ramekins. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top. Bake for 35 minutes, or until slightly puffy and set. Remove from the oven and let the pies rest for 5 minutes before serving.