Individual Crustless Quiches
This is a great way to serve eggs to a crowd.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 6 large eggs
- ⅓ cup coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped onion
- 3 Tbsp. finely chopped tomato
- ⅓ cup finely chopped spinach
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp. lemon pepper
- ⅛ tsp. nutmeg
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray one muffin tins with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together eggs and coconut milk. Add all the other ingredients and mix well.
- Pour mixture into prepared pans and bake for 15 minutes or until set.