Individual Mediterranean Egg Bakes
Brunch is served…in a delicious edible bowl!
Serves: 8Prep: 20 minutesCook: 30 minutesTotal: 50 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 8 (4”) crusty rolls like ciabatta or telera
- 12 large eggs
- 1⁄4 cup Kroger® Half & Half
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2⁄3 cup roasted red pepper strips, drained and patted dry
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped herbs like dill, parsley or oregano
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Heat oven 375°F.
- Carefully cut around each roll, not cutting through the bottom and leaving a ½” around the edge. Remove center of the bread to make a bread bowl; place on a rimmed baking sheet. Centers can be discarded or used for another purpose.
- In a large bowl beat together eggs and half & half. Add spinach, red peppers, cheese, herbs, salt and pepper.
- Divide mixture evenly between bread bowls.
- Bake 25-30 minutes until eggs are set.
- Refrigerate leftovers.