Individual Spinach Florentine Cups
This dish can also be served as a light lunch. Serve alongside a chopped salad.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Medium
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen spinach, defrosted and squeezed dry
- ½ medium red bell pepper, seeded and finely diced
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, divided
- 6 large eggs
- 1 can (12 oz.) evaporated milk
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- ½ tsp. sweet paprika
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line 8 muffin tins with paper or foil liners. Spray each cup with nonstick cooking spray. Divide the spinach, bell pepper, and ½ cup Cheddar cheese evenly among the prepared cups.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs, evaporated milk, and salt. Pour evenly over the layers in the ramekins. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and the paprika.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the egg is set and no longer jiggles in the center. Serve hot.