Instant Chocolate Pudding
Sweet, luscious, and absolutely divine, this pudding whips together in mere minutes. If you don’t disclose it’s vegan, no one will ever know. Bring the tofu to room temperature before assembly; you want the chocolate to stay fluid and not seize up.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3⁄4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 lb. silken tofu, at room temperature
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- To melt chocolate in the microwave, place in a microwave-safe bowl and heat on high for 45 seconds. Remove and stir until smooth.
- Place the tofu in a food processor and pulse until smooth. Add the melted chocolate, sugar, and vanilla and pulse to combine.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.