Instant Pot® Bone Broth
Great for cooking or sipping, this homemade bone broth will add loads of flavor to your diet. This recipe keeps in the refrigerator for up to five days or can be frozen for prolonged storage.
Serves: 6Prep: 5 minutesCook: 2 hours 30 minutesTotal: 2 hours 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 1⁄2 pounds rotisserie chicken meat bones
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 onion halved, skin left on
- 2 cloves garlic, skin left on
- 1 package Simple Truth Organic™ Poultry Herb Blend
- 1 tablespoon Simple Truth Organic™ Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 pinch Simple Truth Organic™ Whole Black Peppercorns
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 8 cups water
- Fill pot about half full with bones. Add in vegetables, herbs, apple cider vinegar, peppercorns and salt. Add water to 1” below MAX fill line.
- Lock lid, making sure sealing ring is in place. Set steam release knob to "sealing" position. Press "manual" button; set high pressure for 120 minutes.
- When done, allow pressure to release naturally, 15 to 30 minutes. Using cheesecloth, strain broth. Let cool. Use a spoon to discard top layer of fat.