Instant Pot Steel Cut Oats with Sautéed Cinnamon Pears
Caramelized cinnamon-pears add the perfect amount of sweetness to simple steel cut oats.
Serves: 8Prep: 10 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups steel cut oats
- 6 cups water
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 pears, cut into ½”-1” pieces
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- In Instant Pot, combine oats and water. On high pressure, cook 6 minutes, then allow to naturally release.
- Meanwhile, in medium skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Cook pears, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg until softened and caramelized.
- Serve pears over oats.