Instant Spaghetti and Meatballs
Lots of Italian seasoning and rich tomatoes make this dinner extra satisfying.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 jar (26 oz.) pasta sauce
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (8 oz.) tomato sauce
- 1 tsp. dried Italian seasoning
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1 package (16 oz.) frozen precooked meatballs
- 1 package (16 oz.) spaghetti pasta
- ⅓ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. In large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add onion; cook and stir for 5 minutes.
- Add pasta sauce, tomatoes, tomato sauce, Italian seasoning, zucchini, and meatballs; bring to a simmer. Stir and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes until meatballs are tender.
- Cook pasta according to package directions until al dente. Drain and place on warmed serving platter. Pour meatball sauce over pasta and sprinkle with cheese; serve immediately.