These crispy potato bites have a bit of a kick and will become a family favorite. Pair them with your favorite salsa to make a flavorful and colorful treat.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 medium red potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 1⁄2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1⁄2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack
- 3 thick cut pre-cooked bacon slices, roughly chopped
- 1 large scallion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp. chopped cilantro
- 2 Tbsp. sliced pickled jalapeño peppers
- 2 Tbsp. sour cream
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1⁄2 tsp. hot smoked paprika
- 1⁄2 tsp. chili powder
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss potato slices with olive oil and salt in a medium bowl. Spread the potatoes out in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes, then flip potatoes. Bake for an additional 10 minutes until cooked through and crisp.
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Top potatoes with cheese and bacon. Broil for 3 minutes until cheese is melted and golden brown. Top with scallions, tomatoes, cilantro, jalapeños, and sour cream. Sprinkle the cumin, paprika and chili powder on top. Serve immediately.