Island Teriyaki Meatballs
Turn these tangy meatballs into a dozen tropical sliders by rolling the meat mixture into patties. Serve topped with more red onion and pineapple on a toasted Hawaiian sweet roll or slider bun.
- 1 can (8 oz.) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped red onion
- Sprinkle of sesame seeds (if desired)
- 1 pound pork or chicken
- 1 cup fresh breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup Soy Vay® Island Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- In a large bowl, combine the pork, breadcrumbs, onions, half of the pineapple and Soy Vay® Island Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce. Mix well.
- Form the mixture into meatballs about 1-inch thick and place on a sheet pan fitted with a rack.
- Chill covered for 1 hour.
- Cook the meatballs for 20 to 25 minutes, turning once basting with more Soy Vay® Island Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce.