Italian Antipasto Skewers
These make-and-take, Italian-inspired skewers are easy to put together and bring a touch of elegance to any get-together. The tortellini adds a unique depth to these appetizers, and since almost all of the ingredients are pre-made, preparation is a breeze.
Serves: 32Prep: 20 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (9 oz.) cheese tortellini pasta
- 1 jar (8 oz.) Kalamata olives, pitted
- 1 container (8 oz.) grape tomatoes
- 16 slices salami, cut in half
- 1 jar roasted red bell peppers, cut into 32 pieces
- Murray's® Ciliegine Mozzarella, formed into 32 balls
- 32 wooden skewers, 6-8” length
- 1 ounce fresh basil, finely chopped, for garnish
- Cook tortellini according to package directions.
- Thread wooden skewers with one of each ingredient in preferred alternating order. Tip: fold salami pieces in half to thread.
- In a large plastic container with tight-sealing lid, pour Italian dressing over skewers and seal. Marinate until ready to serve, up to 48 hours.
- To serve, drain marinade and top with basil.