Breadsticks are fun to make to dress up a meal, even when it’s just reheated soup.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 tsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 lb. ready-to-bake pizza dough, at room temperature
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp. dried Italian seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. chopped basil
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- On a lightly floured work surface, sprinkle pizza dough with garlic, Italian seasoning, and chopped basil. Knead about 1 minute to incorporate seasonings.
- Divide dough into 8 equal pieces. Roll on work surface to form 6" ropes. Place on prepared baking sheet, cover with a sheet of plastic wrap, and let stand for 20 minutes.
- Bake for 8–10 minutes until golden brown.