Italian Cauliflower Salad
Try this pasta-free version of a picnic classic loaded with pepperoni, cheese and a zesty dressing.
Serves: 10Prep: 25 minutesCook: 5 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (24 oz.) Kroger® Cauliflower Florets
- 5 ounces pepperoni slices
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella pearls
- 1 package (10 oz.) grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 can (6 oz.) black olives, cut in half
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup Kroger® Zesty Italian Dressing
- Place a steamer basket over a pot of water. Bring to a boil.
- Meanwhile, cut cauliflower florets into bite size pieces. Add to steamer basket; cook 4-6 minutes until just tender. Immediately place in a bowl of ice water to stop cooking.
- Drain and place on a kitchen towel to absorb excess water.
- Place cauliflower and all remaining ingredients in a large bowl; mix to combine.
- Refrigerate leftovers.