Italian Chicken Meatloaf
Plenty of herbs and spices fill this slow-cooked meatloaf with tons of flavor.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 6 hours 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 6 slices toasted Italian bread
- ½ cup skim milk
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 lb. ground chicken
- 2 large eggs
- ½ tsp. hot smoked paprika
- ½ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- Soak bread in milk for 1 minute, then squeeze dry. Roughly chop the bread and place in a large bowl.
- Grease slow cooker with the olive oil.
- Mix remaining ingredients with the bread. Place meat mixture in slow cooker and pat out so that itʼs an even thickness. Cook on low for 4–6 hours. Use a meat thermometer to make sure internal temperature is 170°F. Let sit for 15 minutes and slice in wedges.