These crackers are delicious served with a marinara dipping sauce.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 20 hours 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups flaxseed
- 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 cups almonds
- 4 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- Soak the flaxseed in 2 cups water for 8 hours. Soak the sun-dried tomatoes in 1 cup water for 2 hours.
- Set aside the flaxseed. Using a food processor, blender, or heavy-duty juicer, process all the remaining ingredients into a batter. Pour the batter into a large mixing bowl and mix together with the flaxseed.
- Spread the batter 1⁄4 inch thick on dehydrator trays with nonstick sheets.
- Start dehydrating at 145°F. After 2 hours, turn down the temperature to 110°F.
- After 4 hours, remove the nonstick sheet and flip the crackers. Continue dehydrating for an additional 10 hours.