Italian Dill Vinaigrette Dressing
Replacing fatty oils with healthy and tasty chicken broth helps ensure this salad dressing offers full flavor without the extra calories.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ½ cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 3 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- ½ tsp. minced fresh chives
- ½ tsp. minced rosemary
- ½ tsp. sodium-free Italian seasoning
- ⅛ tsp. ground black pepper
- Whisk together the broth, vinegar, and lemon juice in a small bowl. Mix well.
- Whisk chives, rosemary, Italian seasoning, and black pepper into the dressing. Mix well. Pour dressing into a lidded container and chill. Shake well before each use.