Italian Dill Vinaigrette Dressing
Replacing fatty oils with healthy and tasty chicken broth helps ensure this salad dressing offers full flavor without the extra calories.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 3 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1⁄2 tsp. minced fresh chives
- 1⁄2 tsp. minced rosemary
- 1⁄2 tsp. sodium-free Italian seasoning
- 1⁄8 tsp. ground black pepper
- Whisk together the broth, vinegar, and lemon juice in a small bowl. Mix well.
- Whisk chives, rosemary, Italian seasoning, and black pepper into the dressing. Mix well. Pour dressing into a lidded container and chill. Shake well before each use.