Substitute your favorite salami or Italian cheeses. You can also add a few roasted vegetables.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 oz. cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 tsp. dried Italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 tsp. seasoned salt
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 low-carb tortillas (8 inches), at room temperature
- 1⁄8 lb. Genoa salami, sliced and cut into 1⁄2-inch strips
- 1⁄8 lb. mortadella, sliced and cut into 1⁄2-inch strips
- 1⁄8 lb. provolone cheese, sliced and cut into 1⁄2-inch strips
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pepperoncini, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup chopped arugula
- Mix together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, sun-dried tomatoes, Italian seasoning, seasoned salt, and pepper in a small bowl (or use a food processor to blend until smooth).
- Place the tortillas on work surface. Spread half of the cream cheese mixture on the upper third of each tortilla, about 1⁄2 inch from the edge. Equally divide salami, mortadella, and provolone between the tortillas, placing the ingredients on the lower third of the tortillas. Top each with the pepperoncini and arugula.
- Roll up the wraps: Starting from the bottom, fold the tortilla over the filling and roll upward, compressing slightly to form a firm roll. Press at the top to “seal” the wrap closed with the cream cheese mixture. Cut the sandwich in half and wrap in plastic film. Refrigerate until ready to serve.