Substitute your favorite salami or Italian cheeses. You can also add a few roasted vegetables.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 oz. cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, with a little of the oil
- 2 tsp. dried Italian seasoning
- ¼ tsp. seasoned salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 low-carb tortillas (8"), at room temperature
- ⅛ lb. Genoa salami, sliced and cut into ½
- ⅛ lb. mortadella, sliced and cut into ½
- ⅛ lb. provolone cheese, sliced and cut into ½
- ¼ cup chopped pepperoncini, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup chopped arugula leaves
- Mix together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, sun-dried tomatoes, Italian herbs, seasoned salt, and pepper in a small bowl (or use a food processor to blend until smooth).
- Place the tortillas on work surface. Spread half of the cream cheese mixture on the upper third of each tortilla, about ½
"from the edge. Equally divide the salamis and cheese between the tortillas, placing the ingredients on the lower third of the tortillas. Top each with the pepperoncini and arugula.
- Roll up the wraps: Starting from the bottom, fold the tortilla over the filling and roll upward, compressing slightly to form a firm roll. Press at the top to “seal” the wrap closed with the cream cheese mixture. Cut the sandwich in half and wrap in plastic film. Refrigerate until ready to serve.