Italian Pasta Stir Fry
When you think of stir-fry, you probably think of rice or chow mein noodles. For this recipe we use Italian pasta.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 8 oz. uncooked linguine
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 large cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, minced
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1⁄8 tsp. salt
- 1⁄8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and keep warm.
- Heat olive oil in a heavy skillet or wok. Add garlic and stir-fry for 15 seconds.
- Add zucchini. Stir-fry until crisp-tender, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, parsley, oregano, salt, and pepper to skillet. Gently stir until thoroughly heated, 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Stir in warm pasta. Add Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.