Italian Pork Skewers
These skewers are tender and full of flavor.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 3 hours 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 lbs. pork tenderloin
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup finely minced onion
- 1 tsp. dried Italian seasoning
- ½ tsp. salt
- ⅛ tsp. ground black pepper
- Trim excess fat from tenderloin. Cut pork, on a slant, into ¼" thick slices, each about 4" long. In large bowl, combine remaining ingredients and mix well with wire whisk. Add tenderloin slices and mix gently to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours. Meanwhile, soak 8" wooden skewers in cold water.
- Remove pork from marinade and thread onto soaked skewers.
- Cook skewers 6" from medium coals on a grill for about 4 to 6 minutes or until cooked (160°F on an instant-read thermometer), turning once.