Use a few teaspoons of wine to give it more of a pastelike consistency. Pan-sautéing or oven-roasting the meat works best.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh mint
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh dill
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. grated lemon zest
- 1 tsp. crushed pink peppercorns
- ½ tsp. dried thyme
- ½ tsp. dried oregano
- ½ tsp. Kosher salt
- Combine all the ingredients in a small bowl and mix thoroughly.