Italian Sausage and Pasta Bake
This tasty dish holds the perfect amount of spicy flavor and comes together in just 30 minutes!
Serves: 4Prep: 20 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 8 ounces Simple Truth Organic™ Rotini
- 1 pound Kroger® Italian Sausage, sliced
- 1 jar (25 oz.) Simple Truth Organic™ Pasta Sauce
- 1⁄2 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Simple Truth Organic™ Ready to Bake Bread
- 1 bottle (25.4 oz.) Simple Truth Organic™ Sicilian Lemon Italian Soda
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray a 9”x13” baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Prepare pasta according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet, cook the sliced sausages until browned and cooked through.
- Add the pasta sauce and the cooked pasta to the skillet. Stir in ¼ cup of parmesan cheese and stir until combined.
- Pour into prepared dish and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, until cheese has melted. Add the French bread to the oven at the last 8 minutes, cook until warmed.
- Slice the bread. Serve with the pasta bake and Italian soda.
- Refrigerate leftovers.