Italian Sausage and Pasta Bake
This tasty dish holds the perfect amount of spicy flavor and comes together in just 30 minutes!
Serves: 4Prep: 20 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 8 ounces rotini
- 1 pound Italian Sausage, sliced
- 1 jar (25 oz.) pasta sauce
- 1⁄2 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 French Bread
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray a 9”x13” baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Prepare pasta according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet, cook the sliced sausages until browned and cooked through.
- Add the pasta sauce and the cooked pasta to the skillet. Stir in ¼ cup of parmesan cheese and stir until combined.
- Pour into prepared dish and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, until cheese has melted. Add the French bread to the oven at the last 8 minutes, cook until warmed.
- Slice the Bread. Serve with the Pasta bake.
- Refrigerate leftovers.