Italian Zucchini Noodle Salad
Swap standard carb-heavy pasta with fresh zucchini noodles to make a keto-friendly version of classic Italian pasta salad. Even non-keto family and friends will love this fresh twist on a potluck favorite.
Serves: 6Prep: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 tablespoon red onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Simple Truth Organic Italian Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 6 tablespoons Kroger Brand Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 16 ounces fresh zucchini noodles
- 5 ounces pepperoni slices
- 6 ounces mozzarella pearls or fresh mozzarella, cut into bite-size pieces
- 10 ounces grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 cup Kroger Brand Medium Pitted Ripe Black
- 3 ounces baby spinach
- In large bowl, whisk together red onion, mustard, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, Parmesan cheese, red wine vinegar and olive oil.
- Toss in zucchini noodles, pepperoni, mozzarella, tomatoes, olives and spinach. Adjust seasoning to taste.
- Refrigerate leftovers.