Italiano Salad Dressing
Inspired by Italian dressing, but in a class of its own, this creamy mixture also tastes great as a dip or as a condiment on a sandwich.
Serves: 20Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. water
- 1 Tbsp. granulated sugar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp. chopped Italian parsley
- 1 Tbsp. lemon zest
- Combine ingredients in blender and mix until uniform in color. Stop blender and use a spatula to scrape mixture from sides. Cover blender and blend again to ensure thorough mixing.
- Scrape mixture into a lidded container and store in refrigerator until needed. Shake well before each use.