Jack-o-Lantern Chicken Patties
There’s no trick to making this savory jack-o-lantern treat. In 30 minutes, Tyson® Chicken Patties, cheese and celery create a fun appetizer.
Serves: 10Prep: 10 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 10 Tyson® Chicken Patties
- 1 bunch celery
- 10 slices American cheese
- Heat the chicken patties according to package instructions.
- While the chicken patties cook, cut shapes out of the cheese to make pumpkin faces.
- Cut the celery into small pieces like stems.
- Once the chicken patties are finished, place cheese faces on top of the patties. To add the stem, slice a small hole at the top of the patty above the eyes and stick in celery piece.
- Refrigerate leftovers.