These sheet pan quesadillas mean fewer dishes to clean – and less time standing in front of the stove!
Serves: 4Prep: 20 minutesCook: 15 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Medium
- 8 taco-size tortillas, divided
- 1⁄2 cup 100% pure canned pumpkin
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 4 tsp. canned diced green chile peppers
- 1 cup pulled rotisserie chicken
- 1 bag (8 oz.) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Canola oil
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 lime, juiced
- Smoky salsa
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Coat two sheet pans with cooking spray. Set 2 tortillas on each sheet pan. Spread each with 2 tablespoons pumpkin, then season each with ¼ teaspoon cumin.
- Layer each tortilla with 1 teaspoon green chile peppers, ¼ cup chicken and ½ cup cheese.
- Using a paring knife, carefully cut out jack-o’-lantern faces in the remaining 4 tortillas and set overtop the sheet pan tortillas.
- Brush with oil and bake 15 minutes, until cheese is melted.
- While quesadillas are baking, stir together sour cream and lime juice.
- Serve quesadillas alongside sour cream and salsa. Enjoy, refrigerating any leftovers.