Jalapeño Black Bean Dip
This hearty dip can be served on its own or used as the basis for layered dips. Use bell pepper strips and crackers for dippers.
Serves: 8Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 2 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cans (15 oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 jalapeño peppers, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. minced fresh cilantro
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- In a food processor, combine beans, jalapeños, and garlic; pulse a few times until slightly chunky.
- Transfer to a medium bowl and stir in remaining ingredients.
- Cover and chill for 2 hours before serving.