Jalapeño Cheddar Burger
Take your burger game up a notch with shredded cheddar, sliced jalapeños and a smoky seasoning mix.
Serves: 4Prep: 25 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 1⁄2 pounds Simple Truth Organic™ Grass Fed Ground Beef 85% Lean
- 1 package McCormick® Grill Mates® Smoky Applewood Steakhouse Burgers Seasoning Mix
- 1⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 jalapeño peppers, seeded and thinly sliced crosswise
- 4 rolls
- 1 cup Simple Truth Organic™ 50/50 Blend Mix
- 4 tomato slices
- 4 red onion slices
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Mix ground beef and seasoning mix until blended well. Divide ground beef mixture evenly in 8 balls. Form each into thin patties.
- For each patty: Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of shredded cheese; top with 4 jalapeño slices and additional 2 tablespoons cheese. Top with second patty, pressing edges to seal. Repeat to form a total of 4 burgers.
- Grill burgers 5-6 minutes per side or until cooked through (internal temperature of 160°F). Serve burgers on rolls topped with greens, tomato and onion.