Jalapeño Pico de Gallo
A classic, fresh salsa thatʼs easy to throw together just minutes before eating. This salsa tastes best in summer, when tomatoes are at their juiciest and most flavorful. For more spice, donʼt seed the chili peppers.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 medium white onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 4 medium ripe tomatoes, seeded and finely chopped
- 3 small jalapeño peppers, seeded and finely chopped
- ½ cup chopped cilantro leaves
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- ¾ tsp. salt
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Refrigerate 20 minutes before serving.