Jalapeño Pico de Gallo
This salsa tastes best in summer, when tomatoes are at their juiciest and most flavorful. For more spice, donʼt seed the chili peppers.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 medium white onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 4 medium ripe tomatoes, seeded and finely chopped
- 3 small jalapeño peppers, seeded and finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped cilantro leaves
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 3⁄4 tsp. salt
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Refrigerate 20 minutes before serving.