When you want a little kick of flavor instead of the more traditional steak meals, give this recipe a shot. Jalapeños and lime juice give this meal a cultural feel.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 8 hours 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 jalapeño peppers, stemmed and roughly chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 1⁄2 tsp. cracked black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. sea salt
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. dried oregano
- 1 1⁄2 lbs. top sirloin steak
- Combine jalapeños, garlic, pepper, sea salt, lime juice, and oregano in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Place steak in a shallow pan and pour marinade over it. Marinate for 8 hours.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill steak over high heat for 5 minutes per side, or to desired doneness.