JaM Cellars Butter Biscuit Wreath Dip
Perfect for entertaining or a night at home, golden-baked biscuits surround a cheesy, gooey artichoke dip. It’s so simple, you’ll have plenty of time to sip your chardonnay.
Serves: 8Prep: 15 minutesCook: 25 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 container ready-to-bake buttermilk biscuits
- 1 (16 oz.) spinach and artichoke dip
- Kroger Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 bottle Butter Chardonnay, chilled
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In cast iron skillet, arrange biscuits in ring shape around edge. Fill center with dip. Top with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, sip Butter Chardonnay.
- Serve warm.