Japanese-Style Marinated Beef Skewers
The Japanese love beef cooked on their traditional, wrought iron hibachi grills.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 2 hours 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 1⁄2 lbs. boneless steak, cut into 16 chunks
- 2 cups teriyaki sauce
- 12 oz. mushrooms, any variety you choose
- 4 cups cooked rice, kept warm
- Marinate the steak in 1 cup of the sauce for 2 hours.
- Thread the meat and mushrooms onto 8 presoaked wooden skewers.
- Set grill to high. Once hot, grill skewers for 4 minutes per side, turning often. Serve over rice with remaining sauce.