This tasty sauce is delicious served with ham, pork, beef, or corned beef, or pour it over a block of cream cheese for a flavorful holiday spread.
Serves: 24Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 2 hours 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 jar (10 oz.) pineapple preserves
- 1 jar (10 oz.) apple jelly
- ¼–½ cup prepared horseradish
- 2 Tbsp. dry mustard
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl or food processor. Whisk or process until smooth and well blended.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.