Johnʼs Turkey Chili
Serve this turkey chili recipe with tortilla chips. You can even use the tortilla chips as a base, placing them in the bottom of the bowl and pouring the chili on top to serve. This chili tastes even better the next day after the juices have soaked into the meat.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 lbs. ground turkey
- ⅓ tsp. garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 can (8 oz.) crushed tomatoes
- 1 cup fat-free sour cream
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Combine turkey and garlic powder with ½ cup water in a large saucepan. Cook over medium heat for 5–6 min. Add chili powder, sugar, and tomatoes and simmer until meat is tender, about 30 minutes.
- Serve in bowls and garnish with sour cream and cheese.