JOLLY RANCHER Lemonade
For a sweet July 4th treat, add candies to your lemonade to create refreshing new flavors.
- JOLLY RANCHER Original Hard Candies
- Unwrap desired number of candies. For each cup of flavored lemonade you will need 2 candies.
- Place candies in a microwave-safe glass measuring cup. Add just enough lemonade to cover candies. Microwave at HIGH (100%) for 1 1/2 minutes; stir. If necessary, microwave at HIGH an additional minute at a time, stirring after each heating, until candies are dissolved when stirred.
- Add additional lemonade to make desired cup amount. Chill before serving or serve immediately over ice.
- Note: Lemonade can also be made by adding candies to lemonade and allowing to sit 2 to 3 hours or until candy is dissolved.