Juicy Green Zinger
This absolutely delicious, light, and refreshing juice has a great balance of fruit and vegetables, punctuated by a cilantro-ginger-citrus kick. It’s chock-full of the good stuff: two times the daily recommended value of vitamin A, and almost a full day’s vitamin C, plus vitamins B6 and E, calcium, copper, folate, iron, magnesium, manganese, and more. It’s basically health in a glass, so drink up!
Serves: 2Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups packed fresh baby spinach
- 2 cups packed chopped fresh kale leaves
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled
- 2 medium stalks celery
- 3 medium apples
- 1 medium lime, peeled
- ½ medium ruby red grapefruit, peeled
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro
- 1 piece (1½") fresh ginger
- Process ingredients according to juicer instructions.
- Stir well to combine. Serve immediately or store in an airtight container, refrigerate, and drink within a day. Shake or stir well before using.