Kahlúa Creamy Fudge
Serves: 32Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 2 hours 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⅓ cups sugar
- ⅔ cup evaporated milk
- 1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow creme
- ¼ cup butter
- ¼ cup Kahlúa liqueur
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1 cup milk chocolate morsels
- ⅔ cup chopped walnuts
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Line an 8" square pan with aluminum foil. In a 2-quart saucepan, combine the sugar, evaporated milk, marshmallow creme, butter, and Kahlúa. Bring to a rapid boil over high heat, stirring constantly, and boil for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, add all the chocolate, and stir until melted. Add the nuts and vanilla. Turn into the prepared pan. Refrigerate 2 hours until firm, then cut into squares.