Kahlúa Creamy Fudge
Serves: 32Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 2 hours 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 1⁄3 cups sugar
- 2⁄3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow creme
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup Kahlúa liqueur
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate morsels
- 1 cup milk chocolate morsels
- 2⁄3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Line an 8-inch square pan with aluminum foil. In a 2-quart saucepan, combine the sugar, evaporated milk, marshmallow creme, butter, and Kahlúa. Bring to a rapid boil over high heat, stirring constantly, and boil for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, add all the chocolate, and stir until melted. Add the nuts and vanilla. Turn into the prepared pan. Refrigerate 2 hours until firm, then cut into squares.