Kahlua Pecan Brie
Dress up the appetizer table with this elegant brie wheel, topped with sticky-sweet pecans and served alongside crisp apples.
Serves: 12Prep: 5 minutesCook: 10 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄4 cup Kahlua® coffee liqueur
- 1 cup Simple Truth™ Pecan Pieces
- 1 16 oz. round of brie cheese
- 1 package water crackers
- 2 Granny Smith apples, cored and sliced
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Arrange pecans on a baking sheet and toast in oven for 5-7 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and set aside.
- In medium skillet over low heat, heat brown sugar and Kahlua, stirring constantly until blended. Add toasted pecans and simmer for a few minutes until hot. Remove from heat.
- Place brie on a microwave-safe serving plate and spoon warm pecan mixture on top. Microwave on high or 1-2 minutes or until the cheese softens.
- Serve with crackers and apple slices.
- Note: This is a great appetizer to bring to a party, when you get there just pop in the microwave.