Kalamata Olive Spread
This is delicious as a dip, or use it on top of grilled chicken or steak. You can also replace half the Kalamata olives for half green olives to achieve a different flavor profile and color.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- ½ cup fresh Italian parsley leaves
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 1 cup pitted Kalamata olives
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- To a food processor, add the garlic, parsley, olive oil, and lemon juice. Pulse to mince. Add the olives and blend until you get a creamy-coarse texture.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 1 week.