Kale, Cabbage, and Cucumber Salad
This salad is bright, refreshing, and irresistible.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 6 cups roughly chopped kale
- 1 Tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1 tsp. ground sea salt
- 1 medium English cucumber, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. diced red onion
- ¾ cup thinly sliced Napa cabbage
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 2 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 tsp. hot chili sauce
- 1 tsp. sesame seeds
- Place kale in a large bowl with vinegar and salt. Knead until kale is softened, about 5 minutes. Add in cucumber, onion, and cabbage.
- Whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, sesame oil, and chili sauce in a small bowl.
- Drizzle the oil mixture over the salad and garnish with sesame seeds.